The same facilities used for weddings are also used for conferences and is situated right on the picturesque dam.
Combine the dam and the mountains, and you have an ideal venue for groups who are looking for a luxurious and relaxed conference facility and team-building activities.
The Facilities are private and purpose-built:
- It can seat 220 people and is wheelchair friendly.
- A fully-equipped cash bar is situated inside the Reception hall.
- Advanced catering equipment ensures delicious menu choices which are freshly prepared on the weekend.
- Luxurious accommodation for 63 people is available on the farm.
Tailor-made packages available for every event, including:
- Half-day and Full-day conferences
- Corporate getaways
- Product Lunches
- Training sessions
- School tours (mattresses available to increase sleeping capacity with an additional 30 pupils)
- Year-end Functions
- Prize giving ceremonies.
FULL DAY CONFERENCE OPTION
- Tea/coffee/juice with rusks and muffins on arrival for delegates not sleeping over.
- Mid-morning tea/coffee/juice served with sweet/savoury snacks.
- Buffet lunch (served from 12h00 – 14h00).
- Mid-afternoon tea/coffee/juice.
- Standard equipment and use of the conference venue.
- Combination whiteboard/flipchart and pens
- Projector and Screen
- Water jugs and mints on the tables
- Pen and writing pad for each delegate.
Additional conference options available on request:
- PA system
- Buffet Dinner
- Bed and breakfast for guests staying over at R600 per person, sharing (twin beds).
ONE OF THE MOST RELAXING CONFERENCE VENUES
“Julle vriendelikheid en professionaliteit is onbeskryflik, baie dankie vir dit wat julle alles vir ons gedoen het – dit was vir ons heerlik om daar saam met julle te wees en sover vandag, het ek nog net goeie terugvoer gehad en is dankbaar daarvoor.” – Antonie Smith, Area Manager (Old Mutual PFA Bethlehem, Old Mutual Life Assurance Company (SA) Limited)